Periods of rain. High 56F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall near a half an inch..
Showers and thunderstorms. Low 54F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Paper Cup Printing
Ten reasons why the Second Chance Prom sponsored by the Riley Lions Club will be better than your high school prom.
1. There’s no curfew; going to bed at 9 is by choice.
2. Alcohol comes in a glass, not a paper bag.
3. Athletes and nerds now have the same physiques.
4. Amorous behavior is deemed a miracle, not a transgression.
5. Asking your spouse entails much less trauma.
6. Going dateless makes you a magnet, not an outcast.
7. An embarrassing bridesmaid dress gets a new life.
8. The hors d’oeuvres don’t hail from a vending machine.
9. Reliving the '60s and '70s with the Nantucket Band beats your original experience with musically-challenged classmates.
10. Profits go to Reach Services for Veterans and Loyal Veterans Battalion, not the chess club.
Keep April 22 open and get tickets by going to the Riley Lions Facebook page or calling 812-208-1916. Great, anxiety-free memories.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.
Sign up now to get our FREE breaking news coverage delivered right to your inbox.
Animal Paper Plates First Amendment: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.